SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: small fox hound question

Is that "Hanks Sticky"?

Nope...that's "Rat".
    Stickys a bit bigger...lol.

I bet that racey built joker could motivate through the thick on a grey. Is that a full blooded beagle?

No sir...she was actually two 1/2's bred together.
    She reproduced mostly small dogs for me when I bred her...although I remember she threw a big blanket back male that grew to almost 26 inches. I let a buddy at work get him and a little Kean male mate as pups...told him I'd take the Kean one back if they didn't work out. The big one wasn't half the dog the little 18" one made. Last I heard they were breeding to the little one...lol.

Hank I got a Lil black gyp off of Mid Night Rider I bought from a guy. She is black and tan probably a May or June. Was wondering what her bottom side is and actually how old she is. Deer hunted her all year and she making a pretty lil good dog. Just wanting some info on her.

Kalib -

I had 2 litters in May 2013.... One off Runaway (a Gone Famous gyp) and one off Lacey (a Woodchopper gyp).
    Who did you get her from, might narrow it down.

I got a little black and tan that is over 3 years old off of Rat. Just about her size.I wish I had more off her. Placed him in the derby at the SC State and plenty of speed and drives. Money could not buy him from me as he is THE BEST DEER HOUND I OWN and trust me I got some that caught several this year. Long live the RAT!!!!!!!!

Haas - Wish I had a dozen. I know where about 7 or 8 are , but like your's - I can't buy em back....lol.

Look what Santa brought me though:

photo mommaredrat_zpsd07be77a.jpg

2 half walker half beagles crossed together?

Rooster - Yes sir... Two halves - bred together.

I have a gyp off Sticky that's a little old thing but she can hold her own with the big dogs.Just wondering if that was where she got her size from.

Sticky was a medium sized Sticker gyp. Rider's probably 24 inches and you sometimes gets some smaller kean gyps off him. Might go back to his daddy...Little Man (8ball).

10-4

Hank I bought her Travis Cooper.

Think he got one of the Runaways Kalib.