SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Brood Gyp Wanted

Hey rooster I got a gyp that just came in heat I wanted to breed her but I can't keep all the pups she's a grade hound but is worthy of breeding too . Shylo ask Fred about her if you need a reference .

Where/ who did she come from??

what kind of game you trying to run I got a brood that was born deer broke and has had two litters and had 2 or3 pups out of both litters that were born broke should be in heat the middle of jan

I'm going to deer hunt these Darin. I do not have the time it takes to fox hunt. I wish I did, I love it and miss the heck out of it. Ironically our line of dogs have produced born broke hounds as well. Only difference is I was socking the foxes to them, my dad only deer hunts his dog and has had just a few to quit running deer. I don't think I'll have much of a problem getting them to run a nasty old deer lol

She's a grade hound no fancy papers but she has had countless deer killed in front of her , she's a hard hunting track running hound not real fast cause she 7 years this year . Had her since she was a puppy . Long line of grade is all I can tell you there .

Long line if idiot is all he can tell you.

rooster thought i would offer her my deer jip wont be in for about 3 month but if you have not found any thing before you welcome to barrow her she produces hound that can flat run a track and not to cold nose