SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Dog Man w/ beagles still needed

Surry / Sussex county , Virginia. Our club is in immediate need of another one or two dog men for the rest of the season (beagles only). We hunt on Friday's and Saturday's on a total of approx. 2100 acres on 3 different tracts. I realize that many areas in the state have been devastated by Hemorrhagic disease and your numbers are down. We have been blessed, up to this point and have found NO sign of it on our properties. Our season to this date has been on a record breaking pace. We thought we could get by with the number of dogs we have but they are being run to death and we need some help. Most of our properties have a 14" inch rule in effect and we hunt in accordance with the law. You are limited to only 3 bucks. If you only want to hunt of Friday's or only Saturday's, we might just work that out as well. No cost to dog owners. If you have a good pack of dogs and want to get in on some good hunts. Call me. Jim Hackett 804-731-5101
    Thanks to those who have already stepped up to help . We still have needs for the remaining scheduled hunts for the rest of the season. If you want to hunt something different for a day or two, give me a call.