SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit Hunt for Kyle Cashwell at Triple B Wallace,NC

With great thanks to Jeremy Bond and Vaden Bond friends and family of Kyle Cashwell will be having a benefit hunt for him on March 7th 2015 at Triple B Fox Preserve in Wallace,NC. Kyle is a paramedic with Sampson County EMS and also a farmer. Kyle was injured in a farming accident on October 20,2014 where he lost his right arm above his elbow and also right leg above the knee. He was transported to Duke University hospital and is still there at this time and with prayers and faith hoping that he will be able to start rehab soon. Kyle still has a very long way to go. He has a wife and 3 children and all money raised at this hunt will go directly to him and his family for help with medical expenses. Will be raffling off items such as leashes,collars,stud dog breedings and etc. Anyone willing to donate please let me know. My number is 910 214 5899 and I will start giving out numbers for this hunt February 2nd. This will be a 2 class speed and drive hunt giving out top 10 places and announcing top 20 in each class. I am also going to try and get this hunt to go towards chase test of the best. Any and all help towards this hunt will be greatly appreciated. This is a great family.

Re: Benefit Hunt for Kyle Cashwell at Triple B Wallace,NC

BTT