SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: It's a shame

Yes Larry, I call them half ass dog owners, they shouldn't even own a dog. It pisses me off that people like you, I, and others take care of our dogs and run them ALL YEAR. Then these worthless P.O.S. come in, get a pack of dogs a week or two before hunting season, then they don't feed them what they need so they are a sack of bones, then won't buy tracking collars or even attempt to get them up. Then the last day they are turned loose with no name collars and forgotten about. And the sorry SOB owners don't even lose any sleep over it! This is what gives all hound hunters a bad name and why hound hunting on the outside is being ruined for ALL of us! My motto is if you can't afford to feed them, worm them, vaccinate them, buy/maintain pens, etc. for the other 10 months out of the year then you have no business having dogs during hunting season! This is not a stab at the poor man who can't afford it, its just plain morals and ethics. A human should take care of whatever animals they own, if not, I see no problem with giving them jail time!

Trenton Evans

well said Trenton should get jail time

Where is this being done at? Where I live and hunt, I know everybody, and there is dogs in there pens year round.

We are in Southern VA. And Larry is right, you have to watch how you run and leave dogs out around here and NC border before season begins. I have had several take a missing over the years. Larry was saying he knows of dog thieves that will pick up a dog and hunt it all year, then leave it to starve w/o returning it to it's owner. I was saying that I know of "seasonal hunters" that are all about getting a pack of dogs when season is in, but the last day they want out because they don't want to put the hard work, time, and money into them. Glad people your way are being responsible.