SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: the man to beat at the southland 3 day at old 74

Gonna b a good one. When they run the thicket, then cross back and forth the big canal and then sight chase across the big field, it will take a nice hound to win this hunt it will require an all around dog. With the new lanes cut for better judging all dogs will b judged and in my opinion the last day will let u know wat ur feeding as far as a 3-day dog. Ther hasn't been a 3day at this pen n several years it is a real nice place, very nice pen and the nicest club house I've ever seen at a pen, if u haven't made up ur mind weather ur comeing or the last three day put a bad taste in ur mouth because of know running on the last day or u think ur dog didn't get seen account just a hand full of judges, then im willing to bet that won't b the case at this hunt so don't ms out, Good luck to all hope to see everyone ther.

Ronnie Norris, David Futch, Triple B, but I think a sleeper will pull out the win.

heard b/c where going they should be tuff.