SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Black Gold vs Showtime

Why not feed it to a puppy? What you recommend? It's about a 10$ difference where I'm from. Thanks for the feedback.

WHAT IS THE REASON NOT TO FEED IT TO PUPPIES. THAT ALL I EVER FEED MINE DONT SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM .JUST WONDERING THANKS I FEED SHOWTIME 27-20

Black Gold is the better feed, but it is awefully expensive. When we run them 2-4 times a week we see it. The blue bag show time isn't a bad feed. It just takes more per feeding but it does just fine in the warmer months or if you run once a week. Stools look good on both feeds.

Black Gold is the better feed, but it is awefully expensive. When we run them 2-4 times a week we see it. The blue bag show time isn't a bad feed. It just takes more per feeding but it does just fine in the warmer months or if you run once a week. Stools look good on both feeds.

I like puppy chow better, have tried both Black Gold and Showtime on pups and didn't like the size of pups.

I do believe some certain lines of the breed, will get big no matter what you feed them, my line of hounds, you better feed puppy chow or they will not get any legs.

The only feed to ever hold my dogs up during hunting season is 31/22 showtime. I wouldn't feed anything else at this point to my grown dogs. I like diamond's puppy food though.