SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: High Cotton Rock Puppy Question

No question Rock is a proven preformer...........Would like to talk with people who have pupppies from 18 months to 36 months old. Thanks for Looking
    GFG

I have had two still have a female that 5 years old run like she is 2. The male I had still good to,run with him about once a month they have never been scratched as far as I know. Tough and easy to handle but u had to get in front of them better in the late part of a hunt

I have had a couple Rocks. One was good in the wire and outside the wire. The other one I never ran in the wire. They both could punish a deer. I would give a decent price to get two more like them. One of them was a real good homer. As usual something always happens to the good ones. One took sick and died and the other one I came home and found him dead. Where is Rock located now?

Andy Forbes has rock I'm pretty sure .

I have Rock in Chesapeake, VA. 757-404-1255

I have Rock in Chesapeake, VA. 757-404-1255

I had 3 gyp mates off of rock and they were very nice gyps, sold two to a deer hunter that loves them and I kept one that won't leave my place. She is a heathen after yote or deer, gets that serious look in her eyes if you know what I mean. Plan on raising some pups off her when the time is right. Had couple friends of mine judged a hunt where rock championed @ tar river and said he was absolutely the hardest working dog in the trial.