SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: National and Chase Futurity entry fees lowered for YOU!

The broke dog guys ,for the most part,may never be back to a hunt that does not scratch deer running on the outside. But it is yet to see how many they are and how successful the broke dog hunts can be at taking their vacations and spending on entry entry fees at these hunts and attending the non scratch as well.Whatever happens in the future we all know expenses will continue to rise for a hunt.

I agree with George. Even if you hunts mostly in the pens, you can still be competitive here. For the most part the lake surrounds the hunting grounds on 3 sides. Ronnie mcmillian hunts only in the pen and he is tuff every year at the fut and national. He placed 4th in fut this year and won the speed n drive at the national. Not bad for pen dogs.

This makes the Nationals one of the first associations to drop their entry fee that I know of. The association's entry fee was raised from $35 to $45 sometime between 2003 and 2008, so I guess we have done a Roll Back in entry fees of around 10 years.

I know I was talking to a young hunter from near the field trial area the morning of the last cast for the Nationals, and he said the lowering of the fees will have him running both the Chase Futurity and the Nationals next year, along with two of his friends.

Thanks to the membership for trying something "Outside the Box" as they say. I do hope this allows more people to come and parti****te.

I also know that National President Greg Boggs and all the directors have already stated nothing will be compromised this first year to see what the results are, so the facilities, running grounds, and qualified number of judges needed to make a successful hunt will not be changed.

Make your plans for next October for the Nationals and be getting things lined up for Chase Futurity entries next summer.

Jeff Brinchek

Btt

Btt

Lil George do y'all or NE one have littermates to hills Russian just looking for some hills blood....

Yes we still have 3 litter mates to Russian.

What are they are y'all breeding to ne of them are they producing some of the same traits Russian was an is