SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: National

Congrats to Mickey a true gentleman and and a fine example of true sportsmanship. We had a great futurity and national this year. Some of the best coyote running I have ever heard and seen since I have been attending. A big thank you to Magnum Hunting Club and all the Mississippi guys for all they do. Thanks to all the judges, without them we couldn't have a hunt. Looking forward to next year already. If I could attend only one hunt a year it would be this one. If you have never been make plans now to come next year. To me there is just something about the futurity and national that makes it a very special event and to have place like that to have it is to be appreciated. Hope to see everyone next year.

Ditto to Jason's comments. The judges did an excellent job covering the hounds and I feel sure the winner and all that placed were deserving.

Also hats off to the hunters, Master of Hounds Bill McGee did not have to "Fail To Answer" any hounds before we casted Saturday morning, first time I ever seen this at a three day.

Jeff Brinchek

Jeff or Bill,

Do you know if anyone plans to post results on Speeddogs?

I'm sure many are interested, just as I am.
    Thanks,

Allan Bishop
    ( JabberJaw )

Btt