SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Mr. Allan Bishop

Not to be disrespectful. But you shouldn't have questioned anyone on "how they did it down south". If only a few people showed up for a hunt, those people still deserved to have their dogs name posted for what they placed. At least the person holding the hunt was honest and told how many was there. So in a kind way, im gonna ask you to mind your business and stop stirring trouble. We are all in a war trying to make the freedom of our sport last. We should be getting along and trying to help one another these days. If a hunt is not big enuff for you, maybe you and your friends should bring some hounds down and win a few hunts... thanks!

I was simply asking a question. I even put in I wasn't being a smartass. I even asked if it was a money hunt that maybe they run less hounds for higher payout. Maybe they do bets on crossings. Maybe I was asking so maybe I could go down and try out a couple. They say if you don't understand something then you should ask someone and I did. I didn't say 19 dogs wasn't a hunt. But its obvious people get offended instead of saying we run money hunts, we have smaller pens so we limit to 20 dogs. It was a simple question that everyone seems to take offense to. Which shouldn't be the case. I'd love to go down to mlmississippi, Louisiana, out to Arkansas, or wherever. I was asking for my benefit. If I can travel, run against 20 dogs and have a shot at winning a lot of money yeah I'm in but if its just for friends hey that's awesome too. Didn't mean to offend anyone and if I did then I apologize for that. But I was curious so I asked.

Appreciate that explanation. I wish we could all afford to travel and run together. It would be cool to see the difference. Im just glad to know that our sport covers such a big span. Happy hunting to everyone.

Mr. Allan Bishop

I would like to start off by saying thank you for running a nice website. I have recently start looking at master fox and whoever runs the threads over there just let's it be a free for all. Last night I saw results for a hunt. The headline said it was 19 dogs. Without insulting anyone I asked how things were done down south because personally I have never heard of a 19 dog hunt. Up here that's pleasure running. Of course I got a smart remark bout we don't care how you **** Yankees do it up there and blah blah. Of course the post was under a fake name. So thank you for keeping people from hiding and the answers legit.