SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: alpha lost Birdseye

Try going to menu at bottom of map page and press declutter map on/off. This is usually the problem.

I have lost birds eye before, the map left it still showed dogs on a white screen, a master reset will bring it back , but it will do away with your track and train codes, and you can only enter track codes until the collars are near you again

How do I go about doing a master reset. I already tried the declutter on and off. Thanks

power off device press and hold upper left side of display ,power on device ,wait to see, do you really want to erase all user data?, release finger from upper left side of display , touch erase , allow device up to twenty minutes to aquire satellite data witH clear view of sky , the device will reset and be ready for use , you will have to have track and train codes ready to enter, I BOUGHT MY SYSTEM FROM BUZZARDS ROOST AND HAD THIS PROBLEM 2 YEARS AGO GOT THIS INFO FROM HIM IT WORKED AND I HAVE NOT HAD THIS PROBLEM AGAIN and I had my hounds in the box when I did this reset

you get the track and train and id codes from the collars before doing the reset

Brent,
    Mine did the same thing Friday morning before we turned loose. I took the battery out and put it back in and birdseye came back. I still had all the roads but they were white and on a blue screen? This is the first time it happened to mine, but it didn't do it anymore Friday or Saturday. I'm with Biggs, I wouldn't try the master reset until you've got your dogs in the box.

Tks Gregg. Done the reset and got it back