SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    CASH REWARD TO ANYONE THAT CAN LEAD ME TO MY DOG

SOUTH CAROLINA HUNTERS CASH REWARD for anyone that leads me to my dog. He went missing out of the kennels at low country fox pen during the nc state hunt. He is red and dyed black through the middle with 75 on him. He's more than a hunting dog to me so please help and share.

Re: CASH REWARD TO ANYONE THAT CAN LEAD ME TO MY DOG

I THINK ITS APPARANT THAT THIS DOG HAS RAN A FOUL OF SOMETHING, FELLOW HUNTERS IN THE AREA IF YOU SEE ANYTHING OF THIS DOG I WILL PAY AN ADDITION 100.00 TO WHAT EVER BRIAN IS PAYING TO TRY AND HELP HIM RECOVER HIS DOG.HE WAS DOWN THERE WITH US , KENNELED WITH US AND WORKS FOR ME, PLEASE HELP US --919-631-1366--DAVID BAILEY

DAVID I CALLED SOME FRIENDS OF MINE THAT DEER HUNT CLOSE TO THE PEN AND THEY ARE KEEPIN THERE EYES AND EARS OPEN.

THANKS DEAN I KNEW MOST OF THOSE GUYS WITH YALL AND HAVE FOR YEARS , MAYBE SOME OF YOUR GROUP MIGHTA NOTICED SOMEONE THEY DIDNT KNOW AROUND THERE AFTER CAST ON SAT MORN HE WAS THERE AFTER CAST AND GONE WHEN WE GOT BACK MINE HAD ALREADY DUG OUT DURING CAST BUT HE DIDNT OFFER TO GO WITH THEM AND WAS IN ANOTHER PEN --TY--DAVID BAILEY

Did it appear the dog dug out or someone possible got him out? I usually run in the little pen down there every week and will keep an eye out for him.

DID NOT DIG HAD TO HAVE GONE OVER WIRE OR OUT GATE AND HAS NEVER CLIMBED BEFORE --I WONDER DID ANY OF THE JUDGES OR OTHER HUNTERS SEE HOUND 75 IN THERE DURING THE LAST DAYS RUNNING-DAVID BAILEY

I still hunt the land left of the pen and dog hunt the land behind the pen. I will be there Wednesday through Sunday and will look for him. Did he have a tracking collar? If so, send me the number and I will try to track him this week.
    Buck Rorie

He did not have a tracking collar on he was a derby so his hunt was over. All my dogs run around in a 4 ft fence everyday while I clean there pens and they have never tried to climb out. It just dont make since to me that he was the only one out of 4 dogs in that pen missing. If he climbed other would have to.

Guys I know it's not going to help in this situation but I put a beep beep collar on all my hounds when they are loaded at home and it don't come off or get turned off till they get unloaded at home. Just something to think about, might help someone in the future.hope you get your dog back!

HEY STUMP TX ME YOUR ADRESS TO 919631-1366 I AM GONNA SEND YOU SOMETHING TY-I OWE U-DB

THIS DOG HAS BEEN RECOVERED DUE TO A VERY HONEST GUY FROM LAKE CITY SC -ITS UP TO THE LAW NOW AS WHAT TO DO WITH THE THIEF THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED WITH THIS --DAVID BAILEY

Call him out so everybody can know who it is

Call him out so everybody can know who it is

You know this is really sad this has to happen.. Its not like we have enough to worry about with the anti's and PEDA now we have fellow hunters stealing hounds. We just need to stand together and pull together for we are a small community. This goes for pointing fingers at each other for things that are hounds have done. Lets just pull together for the sport we love and enjoy.
    Spring's Kennel

ITS ALLOVER FACE BOOK GO THERE IAM NOT GONNA NAME HERE --DB

David was this guy a part of the field trial. I would hope not but if so what will or would the Masters do if he was...

Roy

Do not have access to facebbok. However, have had previos problems with some of the "other" so called hunters in that area. Very interested to see if there is a common thread here. Not the first time but hopefully the last now that someone has been identified. Any information, without stepping on anyone's toes, concerning this incident may help clear some things up for others that were affected or could be victims of similar scenarios would be very valuable/appreciated. Thankx in advance - but I hate a theif - especially when they take from me or my family. Good day & god blees all. Not all read facebook!

john wimberly I sent you a email but it was returned wrong address on your post --db

YES ROY HE HAD HOUNDS ENTERED THIS WAS A NATIONAL HUNT NOT MASTERS --DB

I dont know who he is but he needs to be banned from all field trials. You pay membership to associations saying your in good standing so if your a dog thief thats not good standing with anyone,

Call me

Call me

David Bailey Can you email who the person was? Don't have facebook. Thanks