SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    pantico hunt club hunt

Would like to thank pantico hunt club for the awesome hospitality at their hunt at midway fox preserve on Saturday.If you haven't had the chance to go to one make plans to do so.The pen was awesome wide open running from start until end.Thanks for the judges who worked so hard to make the hunt a great scoring hunt after going in to catch dogs and walking in them gullys I know their legs are still burning.Thanks to Mr.Verlander for hosting the pen and all the donations.Great bunch of hunters and great fellowship.Looking forward to seeing all again in the spring.Congratulations to Alan Tucker on the win and to all who placed great time shared by all.

Re: pantico hunt club hunt

Do anyone know the guy that was there driving the 2010 Toyota Tacoma that had the mag mount antenna on the dog box dark grey in color. Im trying to get in touch with him.

Also need the contact number for the guy who placed 2nd at the hunt. Name and number thanks

Email me your phone number firefghtn101@hotmail.com. I can get you both numbers

I sent you a email my number is 8044568064

Hope they got tall boots bc they will need them!!!!!