SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    S & W Black Boy at STUD

Oldest litter is out of breaking pen and looking very strong and carrying same characteristics as Black Boy....

Black Boy is a strong good looking black and tan hound. He is off of Buckshots Speedial X GWI Diamond. Speedial is Loftons Bethlehem L X Magees Bake. Diamond is Roscoes Hobo II X C & B Peebles Rascal. His bloodline speaks for itself. He has won multiple hunts in a very short running career, including a 1 class GPS hunt at Creedmor and Dixieland. He has placed at Lumbee, Black river, Wiggins and Foxtale in top ten. He has placed on fox and coyote and can run both with authority. His oldest litter of puppies are leaving the breaking pen now and showing some of the same traits as him. He has thrown two litters with 19 combined puppies. Puppies are black and tan or saddleback pups. Black Boy is only 3 years old but based on his traits and running ability, he is now being offered at stud at my kennel in Dinwiddie, Va. Bring a quality gyp and I do not think you will be disappointed. Stud fee $150. Please contact me at 804-586-0345 for information or to line up a breeding. Text is easiest due to schedule.

Thanks

Re: S & W Black Boy at STUD

btt

btt