SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    OCT 4, 2014 FOXHUNTERS ASSOCIATION RUNNING GROUNDS

Foxhunters and Judges- the running grounds for our fall 2014 Outside FHA Field Trial is set up for a barn burner. We put the game to the test today and WE WILL HAVE RUNNING ON SATURDAY!!!! THATS A GUARANTEE!!!Game running everywhere and we marked a lot of crossings in good places where you can see who is caring the mail and who can get on the firing line... Please do not park your vehicles in front of paths marked with orange tape, these are good crossings.

Todays running stayed in about a 2 mile radius, with tickets, swamps, and tall timber, plenty of mowed paths to get in on the running, so judges please bring a tape recorder, or we may pair you up with someone to call out numbers. DON"T WANT TO MISS ANYTHING!

We will also be judging for the BEST MOUTH and CLASSIEST HOUND.

Ch.74
    Cast near club house

THESE AIN'T NO CHEEESE PUFF FOX, SO BRING YOUR BEST.
    See you Saturday, really looking forward this one!

Re: OCT 4, 2014 FOXHUNTERS ASSOCIATION RUNNING GROUNDS

the game is there,the Good Lord willing we will have asgood as weather as today....marked a lotta crossings...judges i suggest briar pants and take recorders.....if not you'll need a secretary !...
    tried to show the country to roscoe well today since we're moving the cast....but i want to express thanks to our club poor boys...for helping us protect the game...the most fox in a natural enviorment that you will hunt..today...and danny joe wooten,and jr webb for offering to bring this hunt to thier hunting grounds.....most foxhunters wouldnt !

i had to forgot to mention that membership to the outside foxhunters association is required to enter hounds...to everyone that joined in march your memberships are good ,i have a list of pd members,a 20 dollar membership will come with a nice hat....any extra earned will go toward the next field trial.around a 1000 dollars in feed and prizes will be given away at this hunt

to anyone that may want them..ther're only 9 2 digit numbers left

Re: OCT 4, 2014 FOXHUNTERS ASSOCIATION*UPDATES*

Things are really coming together for a really big hunt. We have reached out for additional judges to look at these top performing foxhounds. Some of these judges include:

Kyle Stokesberry
    Michael Lee Mitchell
    Chris Rouse
    John Patterson

In addition, we have asked and are honored to have Mr. Harry Ennis, President Eastern NC Foxhunters Association give the mourning blessings for a Great Day of Fellowship and Foxhunting.

Thanks