SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: tt10 problems

I had the same problem with some DC50s. I had them in my storage box on my dogbox and they were fine when I put them in and two weeks later every one of them had dry rotted and cracked all to pieces. They were all less than 6 months old. I called Garmin and they replaced them all for free.

Mine are fairly new so I have not had that problem however I do have just one collar that will be fully charged and the light will remain red like its still charging. Once I cut the collar on look at the info it says its fully charged and it tracks fine. Do you know how to fix that problem

Greg, take a wire bursh and clean where the charger hooks up, that will usually get them to go green, none of mine go green because I never clean the contacts but they are fully charged, but if you clean the contacts should make em turn green.....

Ill try that when I get home

Tawney give me a call 910-470-7049. I have had that problem as well but I found a way around it I think.