SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: PLANTATION DOG FEED

I've been feeding the red bag for about 4 years... Seems great keeps dogs up when running them and stools look great. I also feed the grey bag to pups and pups always look healthy and grow. My opinion great product havent had a reason to feed anything different.

Been feeding it for years and will travel to lengths to get it. I feed 24/20 Magnum, red bag to running hounds during season and mix it 3:1 with a 21% feed when not running as much like during the summer. I feed the grey bag 30/20 to all my pups and love it as well. Mr. Charles Garnette from Boyton,Va. will hook you up. Good people!!

Plantation feed is available in Newsoms. Call Jimmy at 757-556-6177 or myself at 757-653-4604

I have feed the Red bag 24/20 for 10 years. It is the best dog food Ive ever fed. It keeps the weight on my dogs good and I run every weekend year around.

Been feeding 24/20 with omega for about a year and a half.Fed last deer season and it kept weight on dogs all deer season .Been very pleased with it.

I FEED 24/20 AN MY DOGS GO 4 OUT OF 6 DAYS IN DEER SEASON BEST FEED I EVER FED FOR KEEPING THE DOGS UP. BOYDTON FARM SUPPLY BEST PEOPLE I EVER DELT WITH.

Anybody around Laurinburg NC sell this feed? I used to feed it when I was in Rocky Mt but can't find it around here.