SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Lab Results for Showtime Dog Food

I just got a phone call from Randy McGovern (Showtime Representative) with the results from the multiple samples of Showtime Dog Food that were tested. He said that ALL the samples tested negative for unacceptable levels of toxins. He read off the exact results for all the different toxins which I am not going to try to repeat on this post. He said anyone was welcome to contact him to get those results. Bottom line is that there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the feed that would cause a hound to get sick. He also said that he was glad they tested the feed to MAKE SURE nothing was wrong with it!! Even though it's a fairly expensive process, he'd rather be safe than sorry!

Doug Landingham (Highball)

PS. Like I told the hunters at the NCWPA hunt last Saturday I am merely relaying information for Randy McGovern so if you have any more questions contact him not me. I'm just really glad I can continue to feed Showtime and I don't have to change feed.