SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Merl Hogue wins Ky State

What was the breeding of the hound that won this hunt?

She is by tri.st.(d)ch.hogue's scarface x hogue's black widow. Both sire and dam are mostly hill and liquor bred

AND Scarface is also Alamba open Duel champ way to go Merl you deserve it you work hard but we know it was all James. Red Devil Kennel

Dennis, I bet James was "We We We'in" all the way home......Congratulations Merle.. and u too James

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. How are the pups Stephen?

They are doing good jason, fat and happy

Steven are you talking about Merl and James because they are fat and happy.
    You need to come to one of Merls hunts. Red Devil Kennels

Congrats to Merle he earned it and also the Virginia and North Carolina crowd they had a good hunt and everyone else that got there name called and have to give a shout out to george and little george for winning the derby and placing 3 more . And my buddy Dougie McCoy from crophop 2 in derby.

CONGRATS MR HOUGE ON YOUR WIN. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS HUNT WAS LEADERBOARD QULIFIED. THANKS ROBBIE DAVIS WHISKEY CREEK

Not sure but i will find out from the president and post it. And also congrats to u guys. It was good huntin with ya'll

Whiskey creek i was told leader board had been paid