SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Scoring dogs during a hunt

Christian music I thought u would kno a dog better than that can't believe ur fingers let u type sumthin the ignorant comparing hounds to humans is crazy we don't bark lol most good dogs do...an if the dog is running behind barken he should be scratched in my opinion he needs to shut up an get up he ain't catching up if still barking behind.... No hard feelings all N fun...

To each their own. But any one that has every spent much time judging or running will know a that some hounds will shut up to pull up . Plain and simple a hound should not be faulted for trying to get where we want them.

Ms.Teresa in my opinion to the failing to hark question before i would scratch a hound for that i would find out what the pack was chasing and if it was game other than what the hound should be chasing then that hound should not be scratched in my opinion.and in the case of the hound that is the first hound in the chase barking or not he gets a 1st place s/d score unless he is running alone and then i turn it in running alone,i always write it down what happens out there and bring it up to the master of hounds in the judges room.i hope i was of some help with your question.

Shutting up an getting up is... He gets throwed outa a race an he is swinging cuttin to get back to the front never said NE thing bout scratching the hounds but if he shutting up to get there an never say a word when he has it was good is he.... An if he is barking behind he is contempt of running in the back a cheerleader...