SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Outside Foxhunters Association Broke Dog Hunt

I got a lot done yesterday,i'd like to thank the following;
    feed donation were made by;
    moose jowers,mike carr,and jonathan bender...when you see or meet these folks thank them for thier support.
    collars,hats,leads,t-shirts,coozies,and trophies for all placings

all coming togther once again...i look forward to seeing everyone!

Re: Outside Foxhunters Association Broke Dog Hunt

Cool weather and clear skies got things shaping up for a successful Broke Dog Hunt. I talk with several foxhunters who have their hounds tuned up and are looking forward to a good ole fashion grey fox race, great food, and great fellowship.

We are looking at casting near the club house, if everything looks in place. I am meeting with Alvin on Sunday to check out the location and to check for fox tracks. We are gonna make an extra effort to put the hounds in the right place from the start and let the cream rise to the top!

Judges meeting: 6:00am

Roll Call: 6:30am

Cast Time: 7:00am

Judges list:
    Amy Adams(computer)-Asst. MOH
    Brian Edmondson
    Brian Lassiter
    Cody Adams
    Don Lassiter
    Joel Scott
    Kelvin Edmondson
    Kelvin Peaks
    Kenneth Wooten
    Kyle Peaks
    Milton Jones(morning prayer)
    Ricky Duggins
    Ryan Gregory
    TC Foster
    Tim Hardee
    Trey Hardee

I look forward to working with this fine group of judges. We may have a few more sign up in the coming days.

gps address

address for the hunt is..100 tutleo trail hollister nc.... `there will be a red and white dog event sign where porter rd turns off 561