SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Latest FACTS about Showtime Dog Food and the PHANTOM RECALL

I just got off the phone with Judy at Cokers Mill in NC AND Randy McGovern in GA and here's the FACTS: There is NO RECALL ON SHOWTIME DOG FOOD!!! (At this time there is no REASON to have a recall) Randy said he was having tests run on random selections of food just as a PRECAUTION. He has not received the specific sample of food that is in question from Ryan Gregory (Ryno) so he can't test it yet. But rest assured that as soon as he gets it he will test it and he will give me a phone call with the results. (I will post those results ASAP)

Now on a PERSONAL NOTE: This website is a great tool to get information out about many different things concerning hunting and hounds. But at the same time, it is a perfect way to get MISINFORMATION and opinions said to be FACTS spread like "wild fire"!!! So please be smart and responsible about what is posted. Whether it's something that can be used AGAINST us by PETA or HSUS, or something that can hurt someone or some company because it's your way of venting your frustration about something without the facts to back it up, please THINK BEFORE YOU POST!!! Jabber Jaw can't be expected to patrol this website 24/7 and he shouldn't have to!! Hunters are the only ones that can make sure this website is used for the purpose it was intended and not abused.

Lastly: If anyone is going to throw their SHOWTIME DOG FOOD away please call me first, I would love to have it since I feed it every day and I will continue to feed it every day until Randy McGovern or Judy calls me and tells me to stop!!! (That's how much confidence I have in BOTH OF THEM!!!)

Doug Landingham (Highball)
    (252)728-5337

Re: Latest FACTS about Showtime Dog Food and the PHANTOM RECALL

If I am closer to you than Highball then call me as I will come and get it quicker as I feed it every day as well.

Re: Latest FACTS about Showtime Dog Food and the PHANTOM RECALL

first and foremost as far as what i have read. i have seen noone outright accuse showtime of making their hounds sick or caused their hound to die. everyone is in an investigative mode right now. so yes everyone is going to be cautious of everything they use for their hounds including what they feed them. again there have been no accusations of the feed causing harm. yes this site is great and can be informative and yes people should respect others and the companies they run but they also have a right to express their feelings and opinions as long as it isnt slander. and i for one have not seen any slander.