SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: showtime dog food recall!!!

I HAVE FEED 27-20 FOR A WHILE NOW,NOTICED THIS WEEK THAT THIER STOOL HAS BEEN A LITTLE RUNNY LIKE COW PADDIES. DON'T WANT TO, BUT THINK I'LL CHANGE FEED,WOULD RATHER BE SAFE THAN SORRY. RANDY IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO INTERJECT, NOW WOULD BE THE TIME......

it is the weekend. probably not gonna have any results until tomorrow or this week. jmo

I received a phone call from my distributor and was told this y'all will see Monday morning

Jim, I would like to know who your distributor is?

I agree my dogs are acting fine as well and better than ever on showtime 27/20 and will go as far to say and heard from ALOT others say best food they have ever fed. 1) Yet to figure out why so quick to jump on the feed or even why it was even mentioned as a common factor when that's a obvious bc so many people are feeding showtime. 2) If the food was a problem seems to me there would be several dogs at the same kennel having problems not just a dog here and there. 3) I guarantee if you went to the kennels having problems there is still a barrel full of showtime that is getting fed everyday still so do you really think its food or not??? 4) A lot of different feed out here so if you don't feel showtime is meeting your needs take your other options and move on instead of boasting up social media. Hope y'all really get the results y'all need but in the mean time I think the feed needs to be layed off of bc I think there are several people that would agree that showtime is the most bang for the buck dog feed we've had in sometime.

Joshua, each and every time to go to a vet with an issue they are going to ask for a little background on your dog . With that said , in my recent post I gave background on my dogs not one time was the dog feed blamed it was simply background information. I apologize that some did not read the post with the frame of mind that dog feed was the blame in any of this as it surely was not. I know how great of a product it is and will always feed it until proven otherwise. There are multiple tests being run regarding our hounds health issues. I agree with you 100 percent as I've never fd a feed that satisfies me as much as the show time and am confident it's nothing at all regarding the feed. It was background information in order for everyone to hopefully give me some insight on this matter. It's ashamed folks have made negative comments regarding the feed. This site has been a good asset to the fox hunting world but thru this it's told me folks would rather bash a product versus help one another out on issues they have never seen before. The feed samples were simply a method of ruling out anything that could have been related to these issues. I know without a doubt it's nothing related with the feed however when one spends the amount if money we have in fixing these dogs there are many tests we can administer to rule out things. I apologize to show time feeds for making a post simply giving background on my dog it never should have been any negativity towards them if the posts were properly read. Thanks

I haven't trained my dog in a long time and to be honest, at first I was doing very badly. But with this electronic collar for dogs https://pawious.com/collections/remote-dog-training-collars things have really improved. Now I can get almost everything I need from my pet.