SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    dc50

I have a DC50 and it wont show anything on my astro. When I turn it on the light just keeps blinking 4 times slow. I have tried to remove it and re add it and all it does is show on the map the location where the collar was added. Has anyone had any issues or suggestions?

Re: dc50

Have you updated your GPS?
    If not I would try that first sounds like the GPS is ruuning on older software than the Collar!
    Hope this helps

I had to take the back off of one and uncool battery for a minute and all was good have not had a problem since,mine did get submerged for a bit.

The collar powers on fine it just doesn't seem pickup any satalites. How did you uncool the battery, did yours power up when you mashed the power button?d

Yes it would power up I just unplugged for 30 seconds or so plugged battery back in and was good yours may be something different .

The collar powers on fine it just doesn't seem pickup any satalites. How did you uncool the battery, did yours power up when you mashed the power button?d

Hold the power button on the collar for 30 seconds to reset it. Very similar to unplugging battery. Seemed to fix every problem I had with mine.

thanks, had to go to the tools option on handheld, select satellites and let it set for thirty minutes and it fixed the problem.