SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    I have a Roscoe Rowdy II x Waste Dunn

I have a Roscoe Rowdy II x Waste Dunn male looking to bred to a good gyp. Due to not having any paperwork on him but can be litter enrolled if I wanted too. Paper dont run dogs. His Stud Fee is $100 and 2 pups, or either $80 and 3 pups. He's placed in numerous hunts. Most of them he was in the top 10. For more info call or text 252-567-0096

Re: I have a Roscoe Rowdy II x Waste Dunn

Well paper may not run anything but MOST people arent going to pay a stud fee so high (100.00 AND 2 pups) to a hound with no papers. But good luck to you

I GOT A WHOLE PEN FULL OF ROSCOE DOGS AND OWN ONE OFF THE FINE'S HOUNDS YOU CAN BREED TO !!! GOT PAPERS WITH MINE !!!! BUT ITS EITHER 100 FOR STUD FEE OR PICK OF THE LITTER !!! DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT BUT I SURE KNOW FOR A FACT WHATS IN MY PEN HE'S GOT A PROVEN RECORD BEHIND HIM !!!!!

How old is this hound ?

He's 8yrs now. But Im more than reasonable about doing things. Im not one of those ones that'll stick you in the head with a breeding price. its just i bred him to 2 different hounds and both mamas wasnt taking care of the pups at all. I just want some pups off of him.

Ten four do you have a whelping date ?

Do you know how the ***** is bred this hound is out of?

You must not do much breeding even the best don't charge money and puppies it one or the other