SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Broke Dog Hunt

We will be having our yearly two day broke dog hunt on aug 29 an 30 in Buckingham Va.For numbers call 434 547 8080 no deer dogs please.

Re: Broke Dog Hunt

Hope ya'll have a good hunt and good running.
    Enjoyed this hunt when I went a few times. Met some good people and had lots of fun

i spoke with mr david owens a while back and decided to wait until after this hunt to give out numbers for the north carolina hunt at poor boys hunting club.this will allow any hunters from this hunt to secure the same numbers for both hunts.anyone from this hunt can get the same numbers on sept 1 or 2 nd and i'll start taking the regular numbers on sept 3.

i wish you all the best and hope the hunt is a great sucess.alvin barrow

Thanks Alvin our number of hounds are getting fewer each year. Alot of the guys up this way look like 25 dollars per a dog for 2 days scare them lol. We only have around 65 numbers out. Hard for a club to keep having it every year like that. Thanks for all you have done over the years for broke dog hunters.

Mike it was always a pleasure to run with yall guys when yall came up. And most of the times yall took the hardware back with yall lol.