SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: WHAT THE WORLD CAN LEARN FROM YOU ??

AMEN !

I agree , I see sponges and rocks , sponges soak up the knowledge , rocks know it all already and will never learn . I prefer to be a sponge . Keep preaching it brother I'll keep listening .houndsman for life !

Great post Michael

Hound hunters better wake up & realize that every time they do something negative, it affects ALL hound hunters!

What we say to landowners, where we drive, how we drive, how we take care of our hounds, the condition of our kennels, it goes on and on, and KNOW that the animal rights activists are looking for any little thing that can be used against us!

Be a responsible hound hunter, & think about your actions, & what you say, or do. You can enjoy your hounds, but can do it in a way that does not cast a negative light on the rest of the hound hunters!

"Together we Stand, Divided we Fall"; a true statement! Think about it!!

Good topic...what do the rest of you think??

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

OLD BOY YOU TOLD THE TRUTH !! YOU REMEMBER PUTTING IN TOBACCO ALL DAY AND RUNNING DOGS IN THE DISMAL MOST OF THE NIGHT AND COME IN LATE A HIT THE TWO RECLINERS AND ALMOST DIE TILL ABOUT 5:30 AND THEN HEAR THAT OLD BEAR COMING IN THE LIVING ROOM AND TELLING US YA'LL GONE SLEEP ALL DAY OR GET UP AND WORK !! BUT THAT WAS THE GOOD OLD DAYS DID'NT BOTHER A SOUL JUST WANT TO HEAR THAT SOUND OF THEM OLD HOUNDS A SQUALLING !! [ BUT NOW IT SEEMS THAT THEY WANT TO RUN ALL OVER THE FARMERS FIELDS AND MESS UP THERE ROADS WHEN ITS WET AND THEN CUSS THE FARMER FOR NOT LETTING THEM GO IN THERE ANYMORE. JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TOO. I SURE MISS ALL THE OLD GUYS THAT USE TO BE AROUND YEARS AGO. THEY REALLY KNEW HOW TO HUNT AND YOU REALLY ENJOYED HUNTING WITH THEM. AFTER THE DAYS HUNT THEY WOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND CLEAN THE DEER FOR THE DAY AND DIVIDE THE MEAT UP BETWEEN EVERYBODY . MOST OF THE GUYS NOW DON'T KNOW HOW TOGETHER AND HAVE A GOOD ENJOYABLE TIME WITH OUT SOMEONE WANTING TO CAUSE A PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A FACT !!

Troy those days are wonderful memories !!! The smell of curing tobacco filled the heavy summer nights !! You could hunt most anywhere in the neighborhood and when tobacco went to sale at the warehouses it was like a county fair !!!

Great times !!!!

MLM