SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Discussion time.

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH IT IS WHEN I LOOK AT IT AND SEE THAT I'VE NOT SCORED A HOUND IN THE TOP 10. MAN THAT MAKES ME MAD!

Just got back online from the beat down my pups took this past weekend....

I left little meat off the bone on my original post!

Posting scores wont sway me either way if I go or don't go.....I am fine with doing it and stand behind my original post why not post them??? I plan on going to all American next year - they aren't going to post them and that fine - I am good with the leadership at the top of that hunt and I am going to support them.

Murray - Post
    I am fine with cameras and fine with testing
    - currently there is not rules in place for drug testing so this is mute there is nothing legal or illegal
    (basically all hunters can do what ever it wont make difference, good is good...give all you want to sorry hound he or she still aint placing when competing with top shelf hunters and hounds)
    - Sportsmanship I have to agree with this, I always like to shake the winners hand, win loose or draw, when I won and people congratulated me it felt good, and I like to do it to winners - for the most part the higher percentage of hunters are good sports I believe it to be smaller percent of cry baby's.....

- Murray when they come up with testing rules I am fine with it - never had problem following a rule.....

Be good - See you all SOON!!!

Lenny

Brian, that is part of the problem there are so many out there running that have never been a judge. If everyone would judge and see what a lot of these dogs are really doing in a 3-day hunt they would not bring them back and spend the money. Running the pen on Sat. night is not the same. Dogs need to be trained to do more running the game and not the road,but SPEED SPEED SPEED is all that maters anymore and to me that does not make a true Ch.that is just a Calcutta dog which is fine if that is all you are after. Sorry guys that is JMO come judge and you may think a little different.