SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Brood Gyp that will help somebody

I got a gyp here at the house that will help somebody. Her name is R.S. Lil Girl. She's out of Canoy's Diamond Liquor and Ferrel's Lucy. Lucy was out of Pinedale Clown B. Lil girl won the s&d a couple time's at Manning and also won the first day calcutta twice I'm pretty sure. She won a three day (Tar River I think) but wasn't gold sealed so she's not recognized at a Ch. Some of the Historian's on this site will correct me if I'm wrong about that, I'm quite sure. She is in good health for her age and cycles in heat regularly. She's a small frame gyp that could really float in her day. I would like to see somebody raise a litter of pups out of her and run'em hard like they ought to be. I'm tired of her barking at me when I load these beardogs. I won't get a chance to check the site much so please call if interested.

R. Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

Re: Brood Gyp that will help somebody

Kyle that's one fine bred gyp! If I still had dogs she would have a home for sure. We crossed Diamond on Clown gyps a lot and man that cross always produced hard hitting hounds with speed and brains and guts. Take care, Danny