SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: How great is our god

He is awesome! Thank you Lord for sending your son for us.

Brian Stevens

God is good, he is always good. God has always looked out for me and protected me in so many ways threw out my life . He healed me from prostate cancer, three eye surgeries and doing fine. He glad me a wonderful job so I can enjoy my hobby.(HA HA)! I have a wonderful family, Christian wife, three grand kids who are my joy. Yes I can say that God is good, no he is Great!Thanks for looking.

Robin Hogge
    God is good, he is always good. God has always looked out for me and protected me in so many ways threw out my life . He healed me from prostate cancer, three eye surgeries and doing fine. He gave me a wonderful job so I can enjoy my hobby.(HA HA)! I have a wonderful family, Christian wife, three grand kids who are my joy. Yes I can say that God is good, no he is Great!Thanks for looking.

AMEN!! GOD is good all the time. And his miracles are alot easier to see once we open our spiritual eyes and look.

Philippians 4:13 !!!!

Absolutely one of the best testimonies I have read
    Please call me !!!!
    252 402 8899

Later Mlm

Our God is so great that even when we sin and we all will and do sin , he still loves us unconditionally ! I am so thankfull he does too . That was a great testimony thanks for sharing , brought a tear to my eyes .

Amen..... "How Great is Our God".... Powerful Testimony

WORTHY IS THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN!!!

Our God is Good

Thank You for sharing.

Roman' that was a awesome testimony, without GOD we have nothing, I am so glad HE is my FATHER & SAVIOUR.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A TESTIMONY! GOD IS GOOD!!

Awesome testimony!!! Ain't God good!!!!!!!!

Awesome testimony Roman! To God be the glory!!

10 YEARS AGO,I HAD A HEART ATTACK,THE DR. SAID CALL HIS FAMILY IN THERE NO WAY HES GOING TO MAKE IT.MY WIFE AN MY PREACHER, SAID HES GOING TO BE ALRIGHT,LOST ALL MY HEART BUT 13%, WHENT TO DUKE FOR 8 MONTHS, GOT A TRANSPLANT, THE REST IS HISTORY, YES HES LIVEING GOD. PRASE THE LORD. HES BEEN SO GOOD TO ME.

Great testimony.....

Amen. Its good to be blessed.....

He is greater than our ability to comprehend. He speaks to each of us the same way he did you, the difference is only a few choose to listen. Although none of us deserve the blessing of salvation He gives us, He freely chose to do this so we can spend eternity in a place with Him called Heaven. Glad to hear you are doing well. He has a plan for you and your life. Listen to Him for He has and will continue to do great things with ordinary such as you and I.

Matthew 28:6
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

Awesome Testimony!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

Glad you doing well

Great testimony! Thanks for sharing!

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Thanks for sharing. Great testimony. He's with us all the time everyday.
    Take care Mike Sutton

We have a wonderful GOD I just wish everybody knew him like we do I am so thankful for what he has done for me and my wife so glad you are doing better WE HAVE AN AWESOME GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!