SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    How great is our god

How great is our god?

This way our my heart and wanted to see what others felt/thought. I want to explain/testify how great he has been to me. When I got married October 20, 2012 I started attending church with my wife. Over that period of time I heard many things about this man who gave his son to shed his blood and die for my sins so I could have life. Well as time went on the things and studies I heard in church started to set in my mind, the spirit coming over me, but me as a sinner and with no understanding of his grace and mercy I never committed or accepted him as my savior. Many Sundays as the preacher made his calling for who wanted to be saved I sat there looking out of a church window that had a picture of Jesus on the cross and would talk to myself and would say things like lord if you want me to be saved show me. Little did I know the spirit was on me then and I didn't have eyes to see or understand that's what I was feeling as I starred out of that same window over and over. Over this period of time from October 2012 to June 2013 these same things was on me and I would always say lord show me if you want me to be a son of you father. Well June 2, 2013 I woke up on this sunday morning with a slight headache but nothing that I couldn't deal with, went on to church and the same thing happened again. Like always I didn't commit or accept to him. Well this headache never left and continued on into my work day Monday and progressed to get worse my day went on. Tuesday June 3rd when I woke to go to work everything I looked at was double and my headache level was a 10 then so I went to the doctor and I was found after a MRI that I had a mass inside my head, brain tumor. The most hurting, suck the life out of you, give up on everything, life ending news I felt. They tell me to go home and seek to find the right doctors to help my situation. Well we go to duke med to seek extra help. Now I begin to explain how great is our god. As I came to duke med in the ER they accepted me and my scans and said they would see me. Well I was seen my the best brain surgeon there is and he explained what I had and were it was. He explained my tumor was in the center of my brain wrapped with all my nerves. He explained he was to go on a vacation and that it would be two weeks and he could see me. June 4 on our way home the next morning I received a phone call and he explained that he could do my surgery tomorrow June 5th. So happy we accepted. Well as I lay in bed that night I was woken by something, a voice/spirit. It spoke to me and said. Over and over I sent a feeling to you wanting you to be a son of mine and serve me as your savior. With your physical eyes you were blind and didn't accept me. So now I take away your physical eyes and open your spiritual eyes so you can see my many blessings. We'll that night In bed everything from my past plays back over and over. Great job, awesome wife, and living as any guy could imagine good. Never once did I thank my father for what he had done for me. So that night I accept The Lord as my savior and believed that he gave his son, and his sons blood to die on that cross for my sins and so I could have life. I believed and when I woke the next morning for surgery I went under that knife trusting and believing. When I woke the next day from surgery the doctors said everything went good and looked good. That evening I walked out of the hospital and came home. One week later I was out and going as a normal person would. From June 6 till August 13 I wore a patch over my eye due to double vision but my spiritual eyes were open because I was walking with my god. Also through this time many people and fundraising events supported me so I could be able to receive the special type radiation in Boston, MA needed for my tumor, being I found out after surgery my tumor was cancer. Always I kept a smile on my face knowing I had someone on my side that I could trust and believe. As time went on I went found out my wife was pregnant, which was a big concern with the chance I could never have one due to the tumor, went to boston for two months and received radiation treatments 47 times with no side effects or complications, and returned home after treatments to find out my job was still there awaiting my return.
    So through all this I now still have the same job as a duke energy lineman, still have the same awesome wife, new bundle of joy baby girl name Hollie, clean bill of health with physical eyes/spiritual eyes to see with, and still able to enjoy my hobbies and life better than I have ever before. Serving a god as we do, words can't explain, or the eyes can't see the many blessings and his grace that he provides for us day in and day out. It's so wonderful and makes life that much better.
    So how great is our god? He is an AWESOME GOD and this only brushes the surface of how great he has been to me and I hope you all as my brothers and sisters of the fox hunting world will see and understand this man we call god, our savior, our father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ.

Re: How great is our god

His Will Be Done - Amen to that testimony.

GOD is good today, yesterday, tomorrow, and always.

I thank GOD everyday for his son Jesus and for loving a sinner like me.

Jeff Brinchek

Brother it's great to know your doing well.
    God is GREAT if we started trying to think God for every thing he has done we could never think him for all the blessings.

Roman you are 100% right we serve a great compassionate and loving god when I seen you at go rocks hunt at yahaunna last year patch and all I could see a different person within you , because even when situations are as bad as yours was our god will give peace and comfort this world needs a lot more unashamed Christians like you

But to answer your question we serve a great god

He is awesome! Thank you Lord for sending your son for us.

Brian Stevens

God is good, he is always good. God has always looked out for me and protected me in so many ways threw out my life . He healed me from prostate cancer, three eye surgeries and doing fine. He glad me a wonderful job so I can enjoy my hobby.(HA HA)! I have a wonderful family, Christian wife, three grand kids who are my joy. Yes I can say that God is good, no he is Great!Thanks for looking.

Robin Hogge
    God is good, he is always good. God has always looked out for me and protected me in so many ways threw out my life . He healed me from prostate cancer, three eye surgeries and doing fine. He gave me a wonderful job so I can enjoy my hobby.(HA HA)! I have a wonderful family, Christian wife, three grand kids who are my joy. Yes I can say that God is good, no he is Great!Thanks for looking.

AMEN!! GOD is good all the time. And his miracles are alot easier to see once we open our spiritual eyes and look.

Philippians 4:13 !!!!

Absolutely one of the best testimonies I have read
    Please call me !!!!
    252 402 8899

Later Mlm

Our God is so great that even when we sin and we all will and do sin , he still loves us unconditionally ! I am so thankfull he does too . That was a great testimony thanks for sharing , brought a tear to my eyes .

Amen..... "How Great is Our God".... Powerful Testimony

WORTHY IS THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN!!!

Our God is Good

Thank You for sharing.

Roman' that was a awesome testimony, without GOD we have nothing, I am so glad HE is my FATHER & SAVIOUR.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A TESTIMONY! GOD IS GOOD!!

Awesome testimony!!! Ain't God good!!!!!!!!

Awesome testimony Roman! To God be the glory!!

10 YEARS AGO,I HAD A HEART ATTACK,THE DR. SAID CALL HIS FAMILY IN THERE NO WAY HES GOING TO MAKE IT.MY WIFE AN MY PREACHER, SAID HES GOING TO BE ALRIGHT,LOST ALL MY HEART BUT 13%, WHENT TO DUKE FOR 8 MONTHS, GOT A TRANSPLANT, THE REST IS HISTORY, YES HES LIVEING GOD. PRASE THE LORD. HES BEEN SO GOOD TO ME.

Great testimony.....

Amen. Its good to be blessed.....

He is greater than our ability to comprehend. He speaks to each of us the same way he did you, the difference is only a few choose to listen. Although none of us deserve the blessing of salvation He gives us, He freely chose to do this so we can spend eternity in a place with Him called Heaven. Glad to hear you are doing well. He has a plan for you and your life. Listen to Him for He has and will continue to do great things with ordinary such as you and I.

Matthew 28:6
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."

Awesome Testimony!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

Glad you doing well

Great testimony! Thanks for sharing!

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Thanks for sharing. Great testimony. He's with us all the time everyday.
    Take care Mike Sutton

We have a wonderful GOD I just wish everybody knew him like we do I am so thankful for what he has done for me and my wife so glad you are doing better WE HAVE AN AWESOME GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!