SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Va Breeze trip of a lifetime

To the friends I made in Canada thanks for the great running excellent food and all the fun. To the Brunswick FHC you do a outstanding job with all the needs that surround a field trial GOOD JUDGES EXCELLENT RUNNING and a FUN time had by all!!! To my GREAT FRIENDS @ WHISKEY CREEK KENNELS and HURRICANE KENNELS I could not have done this with out your help!!!! More fun than that would be a hard thing to get. We would like to thank all well wishers for taking the time to call SEE EVERYBODY at BILLY POOLES ASAP At the VA STATE Special THANKS and GREAT JOB goes to Mrs CARY of whiskey creek for the perfect showing of our hounds that allowed the DUEL DREAM and another BENCH CH tO be made. Cary you are surely one of the best show a hound people that I know. tHANKS AGAIN TO YOU AND ROBBIE FOR THE INVITE SINCERELY JBIRD MCGEE

Re: Va Breeze trip of a lifetime

Please come back to Canada ,bring some friends to support any of our trials.
    I judged the Brunswick, the running was excellent as usual. Pleasure to meet you and Congratulations on your win and placement of four hounds. A feat not likely repeated, however worth trying . 1060 and 1050 top two Speed and Drive Scores. Yahoo.