SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Dual Ch. and Combination P.C.'s Intimidator for stud

Thanks to Mr. woody corbett for selling me such a fine hound I am able to offer up for stud dual and combination P.c.'s Intimidator. He is off of P.c.'s Woodchopper X Baileys Angie. Angie is a (big city Houston x cabin creek Katie).. for those who don't know Intimidators cross is the same of PCs Andy. Intimidator is breeding strong and from his limited amount of litters out he is producing some nice one and three day dogs alike. he is 24 and a half inches tall black and tan with white points. He won or placed very high in nearly every hunt he was in one day or 3 day. Winning several one day speed and drives and money hunts as well as making dual Ch and combination at a three day getting beat for first by a dog with a hunting score. I am located in Chesterfield Virginia. for questions about breeding or his bloodline please contact me at 804 894 6130
    Thanks, Connor priest
    Steady grind kennels