SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    'Red Wolf" Restoration an threat to Fox pens/Dog Hunting.

I am a life long hunter from Warren County, Nc (Not a dog hunter but fully support it) and the attack hunting of all types in the red wolf area is undergoing is unexcusable. A thread on nchuntandfish.com has more info and I encourage all hunters to do what they can to preserve our right. I am posting an email that proves the Red Wolf Coalition and the federal wild life service are going to do whatever they can to take away our rights. history and passion. If there was ever a time to put away our petty squabbles this is it. Here is a link to the original thread.

USFWS Employee Dispatches Anti-Houndsmen "NGO" on lawful Fox Hunters??
    Attention Fox Pens, David Rabon / Kim Wheeler & the (AWI) Plaintiffs?? ?

On Aug 8, 2012, at 6:06 PM, wrote:

Hi Kim:

I wanted to ask if you had any information on Fox Pens in NC? I know that we had this discussion but I wasn't sure if you were collecting information on the issue and how NC compared to other states. I have been asked to provide info on the rules and regulations governing fox pens in NC and to compare it to other states.

I should probably call Tara Zuardo, since this is right up AWI's alley, but I thought I would ask you first. I didn't want to be seen as doing something nefarious by contacting Tara.

Thanks,

David

David R. Rabon, Jr., PhD
    Coordinator, Red Wolf Recovery Program
    U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
    Post Office Box 1969
    Manteo, North Carolina 27954
    telephone: 252.473.1132 x 240
    telefax: 252.473.4836
    email: david_rabon@fws.gov
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/redwolfrecoveryprogram
    blog: trackthepack.blogspot.com