SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    So how about the other day,....

I'm riding down the road on the way home from running dogs in the big woods. My three year old Tucker is riding in the back seat. His mama normally brings him out there where we're hunting later on in the morning after he wakes up and gets some breakfast. I usually don't have much trouble with dogs being ill in the truck. I had to stop the truck three times and get out b/c dogs were throwing down in the truck. When I stopped the truck and got out they would quit. The last time I slammed on the brakes and stopped right in the middle of NC Hwy 171. I flung the door open and ran around the truck. When I got around to the other side of the dogbox I realized that Tucker was in the back seat playing with the shock collar remote. Please be a responsible parent and secure your shock collar remote in a safe place out of the reach of children. Your dogs will thank you.

R. Kyle Stotesberry
    252-809-9124

Re: So how about the other day,....

Thats a good one to know for future funny story!! Happy hunting!!

Like father like son lol

That's to funny

Kyle that is one of'em, Just wish you had a collar on also!