SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: All Hunters in Pitt County - NC

Jeff they wanted to do this in the county that I live in as well. One simple question, how is it fair to make the people of the county that own dogs pay for everyone that will get the service of the animal control. This is a county matter not just for the pet owners. Lets say I dont own any animals but a racoon or a coyote( god knows there isnt any foxes) is causing me problems. I would call animal control and they would send an animal control officer out and they would try to catch the animal that is causing the problem. Now I have used the service of a county paid person and the dog owners are the ones that paid for it not me. Sounds like a pretty good deal for the folks with out the animals and the county. Hey this is the NEW american way somebody else will pay for it.

Are the dog owners of your county the only people that will get service out of this or everyone? Simple to me, if everyone will get to use the service then everyone will need to pay..