SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    RB'S Roman At Stud In Pink Hill, NC

WELCOME TO BIG SWAMP KENNELS, RB'S ROMAN!!!!

Big Swamp Kennels of Pink Hill, NC is proud to announce our new ownership of RB'S Roman. At Stud now for $125.00!

RB'S Roman is a good looking healthy strong 26" bb powerhouse off of Lakehill's High Socks and Gaskin's Tina B. Roman has a strong drive and a lot of intelligence.
    His pups are LOADED with potential. With limited puppies off of him, he has already produced good looking, strong, muscular puppies with a lot of speed, good noses and a mouth that truly makes a chase worth listening to!!!
    His pups are well rounded, consistent powerhouses that can win a speed and drive or can put up a hunting score at an hga hunt. With their exceptional bloodlines their natural abilities are endless. That's why we encourage you to consider breeding to RB'S Roman. We invite you to visit our kennels and see Roman for yourself.

I would like to thank Daniel, Cameron, Forest, and Glen Howell for allowing
    RB'S Roman to call Big Swamp Kennels his home.

May God Bless You and thank you for reading.

If you are interested in breeding to RB'S Roman please call Gene Cole @ (910)340-2277.

Thank You,
    Gene Cole

Re: RB'S Roman At Stud In Pink Hill, NC

Have a few off roman some of the biggest fastest gyps I've ran with throws big powerful dogs with legs to spare that have no quit to them worth a try i think you won't be dissapointed

Re: RB\'S Roman At Stud In Pink Hill, NC

Do you have any pups off him

Re: RB\\\'S Roman At Stud In Pink Hill, NC

What color is the roman dog? What is the breeding on the gaskins Tina b dog and what kinda dog was she?

Re: RB\\\\\\\'S Roman At Stud In Pink Hill, NC

What was Romans Field trial record. Is he a proven hound.

Re: RB\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ROMAN WAS ONLY PUT IN A FEW PUPPY HUNTS THEN I GOT HIM HE'S BEEN RUN ON THE OUTSIDE EVERY SINCE HE'S GOT REAL GOOD SPEED AND VERY TOUGH . HE HAS PLACED IN OUTSIDE DEER TRIALS AND HE PLACED IN PUPPY HUNTS. HE IS FULL LITTERMATE TO RB'S SABLE . THE SECOND CROSS HAS DONE VERY WELL TO WITH WINNING HUNTS. JUST SEARCH HUNT RESULTS AND YOU WILL SEE THIS CROSS HAS PROVEN IT SELF.THE OLDEST PUPS OFF OF ROMAM HAS WON A HUNT AND PLACED VERY WELL WITH ONLY ENTERED IN A HAND FULL OF HUNTS. RB

btt

Re: RB\\'S Roman At Stud In Pink Hill, NC

BTT

BTT

BTT

BTT

Gene, I hope I can get a gyp up there to Roman soon, he has been throwing some killer pups!!!!