SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    NCCSA HUNT & ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL HUNT !

The NCCSA is an organization that is working to preserve hound hunting & helping with hunting in North Carolina. I do not personally know any of these folks, but it appears they have the best interests of hunting at heart!

And for a couple of folks to get on here & try to start a controversy after the fact, shows that those few people are NOT trying to do what is in the best interest of hound hunting! A sad situation that apparent jealousy would lead to such petty actions!

Some of you that have posted about this situation have used numerous names. I know who you are, & if you do it again, I will BAN you from the website!

As for the NCCSA hunt; if there is a controversy; I'm sure that those that head up the organization want to know about it! BUT, go to them with FACTS, not I heard, he said, she said junk! It is easy to try to hide behind a computer screen & make accusations! And if I can prevent it, I will!!

Folks, it is time for everyone to come together, put aside petty jealousy, & petty differences, & come together and support the organizations that are trying to preserve hound hunting, fox preserves, field trials, & outside hunts too!

The Preserve owners need to support the organizations working to keep them open, and the hunters need to support all the different organizations which are working to keep hunting alive! We ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER, NO MATTER THE STATE IN WHICH YOU LIVE!!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

PS: Anyone that may have a problem with this post or the issues discussed, pick up the phone and call me at 804-334-3691 !!!!!

Re: NCCSA HUNT & ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL HUNT !

Pure example of sore loosers who have to blame something for them getting their a**ess kicked. Hunt's could be so much better if these losers would take out their frustrations on gettng better hounds. Just my 2 cents worth.

Re: NCCSA HUNT & ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL HUNT !

Well said Wayne, maybe I was trying to be too politically correct!!

But you hit the nail on the head!!

Thanks,

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)