SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Walnut Creek June 14th D&AA HGA $10,000 prize to the top S&D...MAYBE

Doug Landingham (Highball)
    Now that I've got your attention, here's the deal! I will give a NC Wildlife Preserve Association reverse raffle ticket to the owner of the top S&D hound (Derby or All Age) at the June 14th Walnut Creek Fox Preserve Derby and All Age HGA Field Trial. The ticket will be good for 2 steak dinners at the July 12th drawing at the Lenoir Co. Shrine Club in Kinston, NC.(and that's guaranteed!) and a chance to win the grand prize of $10,000! Other tickets will be available to purchase at the hunt for $100 each. The NCWPA needs your support to pay the lobbyist to represent us in Raleigh to keep the pens open! So please buy a ticket, you never know, you might just win $10,000!

To reserve numbers or for more information call Highball @(252)728-5337 between 7pm and 10pm.

Thanks
    Doug Landingham (Highball)

If you want to buy a NCWPA reverse raffle ticket at the hunt, please call me ahead of time so I can arrange to have the tickets available. (Since I have sold out of my tickets)

Thanks
    Highball

Re: Walnut Creek June 14th D&AA HGA $10,000 prize to the top S&D...MAYBE

What time is cast?

Re: Walnut Creek June 14th D&AA HGA \\\$10,000 prize to the top S&D...MAYBE

Cast is at 6:00 AM. I will be taking entries from 4:30 until 5:30.

Thanks
    Highball