SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Looking nice Brood Gyp in Heat!!

After one year and some health issues my uncle has talked me into messing with some pups. We just dropped one gyp off to be bred and looking for another nice gyp that is in heat. If I'm possibly going to mess with one might as well try two litters. May be interested in one already bred as well within the last 3-4 weeks. Will also work out a deal if you have a nice one but don't want to sell. We will breed to quality male and split litter. Only quality gyps of interest. Thanks for any help!! Doug Price (Belly-Up Kennels) 252-531-2024

Re: Looking nice Brood Gyp in Heat!!

Glad your doing better and back in the game.

Re: Thanks Kenny!

I appreciate that and things are looking up. I really wasn't planning on messing with hounds anytime soon but Uncle Ted really wants some pups to mess with and go to some hunts. Don't you have anything that is in and ready to breed. Come off some of those nice hounds!!! Take care,

Re: Thanks Kenny!

Wish I had one for you to bred. Got a nice one that should be in soon. Good luck with your search and complete recovery

Re: Got a nice one. Thanks

Thanks!