SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    think about this !!!!

Sow coyote is breed by a straight red wolf !!! Ok !! Now a sow hybrid of this cross is breed by a straight red wolf !!! Ok !!! Now a DNA test is done on the pups off this cross !!!! Gonna be a lot of red wolf DNA in these pups right ?? Maybe enough to say we need to keep this project funded by taxpayers dollars !!! Seems to me if I wanted to make this happen I sure would need for the yotes to be around ??? Hummm????

Later !!!
    Mlm

Re: think about this !!!!

HEY MLM IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE LONE WOLF OR CRYING WOLF DO***ENTARYS ABOUT THE REINTRODUCTION OF WOVES INTO YELLOW STONE IN 1995 AND HOW PETA AND THE HUMANE SOCIETY BACK THIS AS A WAY TO STOP US FROM HUNTING AND STOP POPULATION GROWTH YOU NEED TO ,THIS IS THE SAME THING GOIN ON HERE, ONCE THOSE WOLVES GET A STRONG HOLD IN THAT AREA THEY WILL EAT ALL THE GAME THAT WE HUNT THE ANIMALS WE EAT AND EVENTUALLY US --DAVID BAILEY

Hey David

Not to high jack MLM's thread but do you still you Regent? Just curious about it, they quit making it now.... Have you lost any dogs for kidney failure since starting to use it??? I have lost maybe 12 since I started using it.... I use 1 cc per dog.... just has me thinking...???....

Re: Hey David

NONE HERE THAT WAY TO MUCH 1 OZ WILL TREAT AN ACRE -DB

Re: Hey David

Thanks !!!!! David !!!

Later
    Mlm