SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: hatteras bound coyote

not suprised at all about what u saw. I live in columbia nc only about 45min from outer banks. ive made the trip several times and have seen many yotes on the way including on bridge. as for the bunnies yea they are thick down there. ol wiliey prly goin to get his tummy full.bad thing is some high ranking judge just passed a law that its illegal to kill yotes in dare co. tyrrell co. washington co. hyde co. and beaufort co. in day or night time. to many of there precious red wolfs were bein killed. so now we will have yotes and wolfs takin out our deer bunnies etc. and we cant do nouthin but deal with it..

What a ridiculous ruling by the Judge. Obviously he knows NOTHING about wildlife management, & some PETA pet or HSUS person has fed him a line of crap, along with some "campaign" money!!

Guess the old adage....."Shoot & Shut up" will have to take effect!
    Were I a resident, he'd have a heck of a time stopping me on my own land!

More LIBERAL idiots taking over every day! Sad, Sad, Sad !!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

yea they all about savin the wolfs.. da#* the wolfs we didn't ask them to bring em down here and turn them loose. but were supposed to deal with em. when there out of control and the wildlife is gone then they will realize how much of a dumba$$ they are..

Need about 100 yotes to cross over to hatteras island would probably take care of the piping plover issue there. Lol it's funny he's the same judge that's protecting them too