SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2014 South Carolina State . Who is ready

Always a sleeper or two, several kennels from NC laying low but coming!

I hope there a bunch of sleepers.....

I left off Fowlers and they won last year - they probably go back to back, and if there is crowd coming from NC they probably tear it up......there room for 20 pictures in the field....im sure it is wide open....

Lenny

Lenny I cant believe you left off the name of a man who is also gone be tuff they call him Lenny Crowe !!

Jacob - you must be talking about the state hunts back in late 1990's and early 2000's, I am washed up, feeding culls - since August I done went through 30 or 40 dogs, cant find any I really, really like.....I am still looking...

I do have (5) 9 month old pups I have started and one may be a descent dog....

Bad News - I am hook, line and sinker, I am like a young-en at Christmas.......

I am going to find another good one and burn up the hunts.....Hopefully it sooner than later....

Hey I am going to bring my boys over to the hunt Friday to hang out - you going to flip out when you see how big hey got, both tall or taller than me...

PS - Jacob (you part of the Lambert-town crowd I mention above that will place)

see you Thursday

Lenny

Ye I aint seen them boys n while it will b good to see em and u a long way from washed up cuz see ya thursday! !!

I'm Ready. See you guys Friday afternoon.