SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Sick dogs

Thanks to Mr Joe McClees of the North Carolina Sporting Dog Association, I got an appointment to see Mr. Steve Troxler, Commissioner of Agriculture for the state of North Carolina. Joe and I met in Raleigh on April 22nd and met with Mr. Troxler, Mr. Daniel Ragan, Director of the Food and Drug Protection Division, of the Department of Agriculture, and another gentleman of whose name I cannot recall. They allowed me to present all my paper work on what I believe to be tainted dog food put out by Pride Dog Food Co. of Ashland Kentucky. They all seemed concerned about my problem, but told me we still had a ways to go on information. If any of you have problems with your dogs that have been on Pride dog feed, no matter what color bag, please let me know. If you do not want to post on this site call me at 252-521-2761 or e-mail me at budee@embarqmail.com . I need you to help me get this feed out of the hands of owners and the mouths of good dogs. I have already ruined the best pack of dogs I ever had. Please join and support the NC Sporting Dog Association. THANK YOU ALL!!!