SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: fly predators

Todd, they work...little bit of investment but once they are established they do their job and they will come back the following year. I have a friend that got some and once they hatched the flies where no more. I may get some this yr, flies weren't to bad last yr but that was last yr they could be terrible this yr.

Best investment I ever spent a penny on around my kennels.You will have NO flies once these things are established.I have been using them close to 10 years now.Good luck

Ben using them for 5 years best thing I found. My first ones just came in mail. You can set it up so they come for 6 months every year and don't have to worry about ordering them every year.

BRIAN WERE DO U GET IT FROM

Go to www.spalding-labs.com
    They will set you up.

Please DO NOT use these flys. I used them twice and they caused more flys to come in and it took me 4 months to get rid of them. WASTE OF MONEY. Hope this Helps.