SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2014 South Carolina State Hunt Update!!!

Alright y'all the hunt is shaping up to be a good one. We have 32 confirmed judges. The pen is well stocked with reds, greys, and yotes. Still got plenty of numbers left. We have 7 dog food companies donating food. Its gonna be a good one. For numbers contact Travis ( CHUBBS ) Johnson. Any questionsabout hunt contact Hammer , Ryan Watson at 803-603-6181.Also we gonna have Johnson's Hound Supply and 3 Rivers Hound supply there with all your hound needs.Friday night we will have a DJ . Thank you for all you hunters and suppliers do for us in advance.

Re: 2014 South Carolina State Hunt Update!!!

Hey y'all we are up to 8 dogfood companies donating feed . 3 River hound supply is also donating 2 $100.00 gift certificates. One to the derby winner and one to the all age winner. So still plenty of time to vet your numbers, so give Travis Johnson a call to get them. We so up to 34 confirmed judges coming.

We have GREAT hunt shaping up!! Over 650 numbers given out so far and from all of the talk from Brittons Neck, there is some stiff competition going to be there!! With all the bragging I have been hearing, I might need to judge. So if you need a measuring stick for you hounds you should call Brad, Grady or Woody. No need for last names cause they will be the ones crowing at the gate the first day. Crowe, if you need a heavy hitter for the SC State warm up at the Big Rock, you should give one of these guys a call!!

I will be at the Big Rock this week, come on if any you listed want some, and I will be the the SC state, try be the 1st - 4 time winner in the all age, SC STATE is my favorite hunt of the year - excited to see how it fairs with the new dates, with the big numbers rsvp sounds like crowd going to be there....

Lenny