SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Help ! Looking for wormer starting with P

Maybe Panacure? It's a paste kind of like sa***uard.

Hope this helps.

Clint Thompson
    Kash Flow Kennels

Could also be Panicure Liquid thats my favorite wormer. Best two in my opinion like Allan said is drontal and panicure liquid. If you want to save money get you a tube of equimax which has ivermectin in it. Sa***uard liquid is pretty good to.Hope this helps good luck!

Thank you all. I will have to do more research or break down and call elizabethtown. I have been giving Ivomec for swine and cattle. I give it orally and have had no side effects due to formulating 9 to 1. This meaning 1 cc ivomec 9 cc of Propylene glycol.Cheap and effective. I administer 0.2 cc per 50lbs. I have a complete breakdown for poundage and do not have to worry about Overdosing.If anyone is interested i can place the amount of cc on here if it is alright, per lbs of dog. The solution I keep in fridge at all times. My regular wormer was sa***uard goatwormer but found since my dogs are allowed to roam the farm they end up once a year with a tapeworm not covered by Sa***uard.Due to rabbits waste.Found a wormer at Tractor supply which carries 3 dewormers including the prazyquantel or pyrantel have to look and is in tablet form. It worked well. D-Wormer is the name. They have 2 types so it must include the 3rd dewormer. Has 2 tablets in package. It carries all one needs however it was 17.99 per my big dog, over 50lbs.I will look up Panacur solution not paste and see whether this is the one where i just add the Ivomec at 10 cc to the whole bottle. I like to simplyfi. I had used Equimax and found one of my dogs was in distress. No more equimax for me.It truly depends on dog and the ivermectin is at 1.4 something which added an additionel 0.5 to the treatment, too much for my pup.Again Thank you all i appreciate the comments. By the way I know nothing about speedtrials and wonder can joe public watch the trials I am too old to try something like that with my dogs but sure would love to hear and see a competition. I raise Treeing walkers anyway.