SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Check out the Pilot coverage of Special Olympics Hunt

I really enjoyed reading the article ,and what a great cause this trial supported . It's unfortunate that others don't see it the way we do . I Was reading the comments on the article . Burns me up ! Different strokes for different folks is the nicest thing I could say .

Brad,
    Peta people. We have to expect that kind of comment from the extreme animal rights people any time hunting is headlined. Can't change that, and it is no big deal. We can continue to support our sport and educate the public when ever we get a chance. That reporter did a pure, unbiased story about that event.
    Thanks for the comments.

John, great article looks like it was a successful event, and who cares about those comments...look at the good this event did for the special olympics!! And John get that shoulder right its about time to wet a line

Yeah Phillip,
    It is time to transition I guess. I am still have a good time running dogs. I have some puppies that are starting and that has been fun. And I can do it with one arm! Hope to see you soon.
    John

Great article! Need more like this. I always hate the comments section, I had to chime in there.