SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Fox Beagle VA State

Had several people have asked for more info on hotels how far etc... I called to get more info some hotels gave more info than others.

Best Western - $70 plus tax for a room with one bed or 2 (is giving us a special discount for our hunt you have to ask for the discount) all rooms have LG Flatscreen tv's, refrigerator, microwave, free wireless internet, cable, complimentary breakfast (hot breakfast) served from 6 AM to 9 AM, - 7.6 miles away from fox pen - 919-575-5942

The Ramada is $55 plus tax after the fox hunters discount for one king size bed or 2 bed in the room. Has refrigerator, microwave, free wireless internet, cable, complimentary breakfast (starts at 5:30 AM said with requests can start it at 5 AM since we will be leaving early for the hunt. Said some folks come back for complementary breakfast after cast. has a waffle machine, cheese omelets, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, fruit etc.), coffee pots & free coffee in the room - 7.6 miles away from fox pen - 919-575-6565

Econo Lodge - $54.99 Plus tax for a room with 1 bed, room with 2 bed $59.99 plus tax all show is - 7.6 miles away from fox pen- Not offering a discount (no complementary breakfast) - (919) 575-6451

Lakeside Motel - is the closet hotel - 2.5 miles away - $48 including tax (no complementary breakfast, didn't give me a lot of info) - 919-528-1502

From what I understand the Best Western is the nicest hotel but is the most expensive. I hear the Ramada I hear is the best bang for your buck and the Lakeside Motel is the closest and cheapest. Econo Lodge, Best Western, and Ramada are all 7.6 miles away from the pen.

Low Ten Outfitters will be there Saturday selling Kennel shirts and stickers, hats, etc..

Johnson Dog Supply will also be there selling dog supplies